The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Stories
What are Instagram Stories?
How and When to Post
- Type: In Type mode, you can write out a message in text and upload this to your story. You can change the font of your text by tapping on the font name in the oval on the top middle portion of the screen. To customize the background, you’re able to tap the color changing icon to the left of the post button or take a photo to use as the background by tapping on the camera icon to the right of the post button.
- Music: The Music option allows you to apply an autoplaying song to your Instagram story. You can search for music to use by genre, mood, or what’s currently popular.
- Live: In Live mode, you can stream a live video to viewers that they can watch and interact with in real time.
- Normal: The default mode for Instagram stories, normal mode, allows you to take and upload photos or videos. Additionally, you can upload saved photos or videos to your story from here by swiping up while in this mode or by clicking on the gallery icon in the left bottom corner of the screen.
- Boomerang: In Boomerang mode, you can take a short video that will loop repeatedly, much like a GIF.
- Focus: The Focus mode on Instagram works for portraits, selfies, or any other photo or video that features a face. With Focus, the camera focuses on the face while slightly blurring the background, much like how Portrait mode works for iPhones.
- Superzoom: When taking a video in Superzoom mode, a dramatic zoom is added, with accompanying audio and filters. To customize the type of zoom applied to your video, tap the musical note icon above the filming button.
- Rewind: The Rewind feature allows you to film a video that will then be played in reverse.
- Hands-Free: In Hands-Free mode, you are able to take a video without holding down the filming button continuously. To begin filming, press the film icon once, and then simply press it again when you’re ready to end the recording.
Applying Instagram Filters
Toute co-intervention était cialis de 5mg acceptable.
Traitement à la demande avec tadalafil.
Traitement https://www.cialispascherfr24.com/cialis-journalier/ du priapisme non ischémique.
Traitements de la dysfonction érectile.
Traitements hormonaux de l’impuissance.
Troisième édition augmentée et révisée.
Troubles dans les scandales des usines.
Adding Stickers to your Story
- Location: When applying the Location sticker, you’re able to search for and select a location that you can then apply to your post. With the location sticker on, your post will now be searchable by this location, increasing potential views. Additionally, people viewing your story can click on this sticker to view other users’ stories at this location. Once you’ve applied this sticker, you can customize how it looks by tapping on it.
- Mention: The Mention sticker allows you to tag other people and pages in your posts. Any account that you tag will receive a notification of this mention in your story. With the sticker applied, people viewing your story will be able to click on the sticker and be taken to the tagged user’s page. Once you’ve applied this sticker, you can customize how it looks by tapping on it.
- Hashtag: The Hashtag sticker lets you apply hashtags to your story, which can lead to your story showing up in more searches and gaining more views. Once you begin typing a hashtag, Instagram will recommend popular suggestions that you can use. Once you’ve applied this sticker, you can customize how it looks by tapping on it.
- Picture in a Picture: With the Picture in a Picture sticker, you’re able to select any photo or video in your camera roll and turn it into a sticker. This sticker can then be moved and resized on your image.
- GIF: When you select the GIF sticker, you’re directed to a sticker tray of trending GIFs and a search bar that prompts you to search GIPHY. From here, you can search for something specific or select a trending GIF. GIFs can then be moved and resized on your image.
- Music: Applying the Music sticker leads to the same results as capturing your story in Music mode, but can be applied to photos and videos from your camera roll as well.
- Time: The Time sticker displays the time that the photo or video was captured at. You can change this sticker from a digital to an analog readout and vice versa by tapping on the sticker.
- Poll: With the Poll sticker, you are able to pose a question to your followers and then review the results. When you select this sticker, you are prompted to “Ask a question…” where you are free to type anything you’d like. By clicking on the preset ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ options, you are also able to customize these response buttons as well. Note that the results of Instagram polls are not anonymous.
- Emoji Slider: The Emoji Slider sticker allows you to pose a question to your followers, which they can then respond to by dragging your slider. When you select this sticker, you have the option of customizing which emoji reaction will be used on your slider.
- Questions: The Questions sticker allows you to ask your followers a question, much like the poll sticker; however, unlike the poll sticker, these answers can be open ended. Users are able to type out and send any response that they would like. Once you’ve received these responses, you are able to take any relevant responses and repost these as its own separate story. Similarly to the Poll sticker, responses to Questions are also not anonymous.
- Camera: The Camera sticker allows you to use a separate photo as a sticker in your post, much like the Picture in a Picture sticker; however, the Camera sticker gives you the option of taking this photo in the Instagram app itself rather than selecting a photo from your camera roll.
Adding Text to your Story
Drawing on your Story
It may be tempting to buy medicines online but the risk is not worth it. viagra tablets Side effects are a possibility with any over-the-counter or prescription medication, including acne medications.